Friday, October 26, 2007

I Dont know

There is huge vacuum in me . A void deep n dark , questioning the very purpose of my existence.I long to be held.Is that girly ...... I don't I am scared to be alone.....I am scared of wat it might do to me....Scared of that void .....that it might engulf me ....I am scared....

I am scared of wat is happening to me ....scared of wat i am turning into..... I used to be soo competetive...I had a set goal in life.....n i was willing to do anything to get there..... But now......Now i dunno.....Exactly!!!!....That is my problem
I DON'T KNOW

There are no aims, no goals , no inspiration.....nothing....Only a void consuming me .....Like quicksand....The harder i struggle.... the deeper i sink ..... I am tired
I am tired
I am tired
I really am....I probably have what psychiatrists call depression.....Maybe i belong in an institution...Maybe i need to be strapped to a bed & given a shock......High voltages are known to set addled brains straight ......

The problem is ....

I DON'T KNOW

3 comments:

Alone in the rain... said...

I came across ur blog accidently, but let me make a comment- there certainly must be something you can do about 'it' instead of weeping over it like a damp (dumb) log.

T.M

Matt said...

Lol ....I appreciate your concern da.....but then smtimes its better to
do nothing if the alternative is to hurt someone who means the world to me...
PS i hope you read this

Alone in the rain... said...

you think you are not hurting your dear one by posting your sad saga on the blog???

@wat u wrote on ma blog:
if you dont want others popping their head into ur business disallow comments, and if you really want your wound to heal, quit blogging about it.