Thursday, September 6, 2007

Mystery unraveled!!!

K lets get back to 7th grade....i was a fairly good quizzer back then .....n yah she was pretty good tooo :) .....Though i still couldnt match her(couldn't even come close:) ) wen it came to exams ...we were pretty even in quizzing .....Atleast i like to think so!!!!!.....Hmmmm the point is that i got to spend a lot of time with her .....kinda got to know her .....she was the perfect friend...The kind of person you just know that you can trust....If i had a crush on her before.....i fell head over heels for her after that :) .....


Ah but where was i.....n where was this girl with the midas touch...(everything she touched turned to gold!!!!!trust me )...She had this aura around her ..... like nothing could ever go wrong around her .....n i just loved to just bask in that aura ......Hmmmmm that sounded pretty gay ...what i meant was that i just loved her company :).....I was on perma blush around her......so much so that she actually thought that i was naturally pink !!!!.....I had to wait for a year for my first quiz with her though......but it was one of the best experiences of my life......


The crow might fly backwards .... the sun may rise in the west but G3 will defe top(A common topic of discusiion among us sad losers ).....She was sooo rampant that we often wondered how many hours she slogged everyday .....My guess was 5.....It took me about 4 years for me to realise that she never did more than an hour a day!!!!!.... I was still languishing at the rear end of the class......I was one of the laziest asses alive back then ......

That year was pretty uneventful apart from a couple of couples getting busted by teachers !!!!she eventually went on to win the general proficiency .... but i think i got more joy than her for breaking into the top 15 for the first time!!!!! I was on cloud nine baby ....

N with that i bid adieu to one more chapter......one more year of my story

My life

1 comment:

Asphalt Girl said...

I'm missing you loads you jackass.... dunno why... and I love the way you're writing... :D