Friday, July 27, 2007

How it All Began

Ah.......But where do i begin.......


Welll here goes......


It all began almost a decade ago......And hey that is a along time considering i am only nineteen.
I was in fourth grade then .....Oh i was a rascal then as i m now .......It was the beginning of
class.....Day 1 you can call it.....She just walked in through the door .......I had heard rumours of this girl.... About her unparalleled brilliance....First in every exam she wrote....The EPITOME......"Living the dream" i quote one of my friends there...Ah but i could go on n on....But that will come later .....i promise......



Well yah ......she walked in.......n i released then n there ......that i had just met the most brilliant
i will ever meet in my life ......I realized then that we had grossly underestimated her !!!!!
Which we realized soon enough as she left everyone of us far behind ......I had pictured her as a bookworm......a boring person to hang out with.....I was extremely intimidated by her ....so much so that i realized that i couldn't even look into her extremely beautiful eyes .....She had to wear extremely high power glasses .....but contrary to damping it it made her fiery gaze almost painful to hold .....N it took me about 3 years to get to even talking terms with her .....That year passed without any serious incident .....she still kept topping every exam she wrote .....She kept topping with such consummate ease that there were moments when i wondered if this girl was even human .....or some ultra brilliant cyborg from a far distant time .......

I watched from the shadows as she awed one n all with her brilliance....... I was too young then to realize that i loved her ......Hey I still knew something was wrong ok.....The thrill i got from watching her was almost girlish .....



Not a single parent teacher
meeting went by without all our parents being told by our class teacher that her parents must have been saints in there previous lives to get a daughter like her.....Well she ended up winning the General Proficiency by i dunno how many marks .......more than i could count then .....of that i am sure :D.......Sadly she got transfered to another class after the year .......Apparently the teachers wanted to test her against every student of her age in the school ......So we take a two year break from the story .......My story .....

My LIFE

2 comments:

Srav said...

da u shud write more often.. n sigh.. i wish someone loved me as much as u love her...

Matt said...

Thanks da .....thanks a lot....